Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Snippy ;)

What a weird word ^^

I had an interesting talk today about how groups are changing and how people are changing. Have I mentioned I hate high school?
I also discussed religion with some people. We agreed a lot which is nice for a change considering how much controversy religion causes.
Girls Group ran their service and it went fantastically :) Even if I was sick.
Speaking of which, I have to get an ultrasound now.
No I'm not pregnant.
But because I was sick all of last week, they need to work out what's wrong.

Friday night shall be entertaining. Someone shall die :)

A very important girl is now 15 :)
She's soo old right?

Regionals for drama !

I feel like I need to rant again but I don't know about what.
Give me a little while I may have something to rant about.


LOVEYOUU JESSICA XX

No comments:

Post a Comment