Saturday, June 12, 2010

How Nice.

Well isn't that lovely.
You're in a relationship already.
Nice to know you loved me so much, you could move on in just over a week.
Yeah I screwed up, I know that.
Get over it.
You don't need to remind me constantly.
This is partly your fault too.
You told me you liked her but you liked me more. Obviously that wasn't true.
If you liked me so much, it shouldn't have been so easy to let me go.
Now your hers.
She's so very lucky.
I wonder if she knows just a week before you dated her, you were telling me how much you loved me.
Interesting how things change no?
This is all the stuff I can't say to you because if I do you tell me off for starting a fight.
Because it's my fault everytime right?
I still love you and hate that I messed things up.
But I'm sick of fighting you and fighting for you. It's a losing battle.
I don't want to let you go but since you let me go so easily,
Why should I bother?
I'm done. This is all I can handle.





LOVEYOUU JESSICA !

2 comments:

  1. oh deary deary, deary...
    glad its all sorted. well mostly.

    ily.
    dearest
    xx

    ReplyDelete