Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sing Us A Song And We'll Sing It Back To You

I am finding out that maybe I was wrong, that I've fallen down and I can't do this alone.
------------------------------------------

-I thought I had moved on.
I thought I was over everything.
Not talking to you made that easy to believe.
But I was just fooling myself.
This heart, it beats, beats for only you.
Talking to you... it was as if nothing had changed.
It felt so comfortable and easy.
It made me realise how much I miss you.
How much I want to fix this.
But I think I'm trying for nothing.
Because she's amazing and you'd never settle for me.
Not after everything.
So I'll smile and be happy for you.
Because she is so much better for you than I ever was.

- You and I, we don't know how to do this.
It's everything or nothing for us really.
But it can't be everything.
So really it's nothing but we pretend it's more.
I don't know how much longer I can keep this up for.
It's pulling at my heart and messing with my head.
But I can't say anything because I can't risk losing you or hurting you.

-The year 11 major production of Alice in Wonderland was amazing.
The girls are so easy to work with and are great to learn from.
If you didn't see it, you definitely missed out.


Love you Jessica Dear <3

No comments:

Post a Comment